Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.
 

Wednesday 27 November 2013

I am having head weight Mahesh Babu

0 comments
Mahesh is known to be reserved and even speaks rarely with the heroines during the shoot. So far, he was attending the functions related to his Brother-in-law Sudhir Babu only where he is comfortable with.  Being a shy person Mahesh won’t like to attend at public gatherings but the superstar is slowly getting rid of his shyness

From past few months Mahesh was actively participating in many awareness and public programs and the recent one is the audio event of his relative Krishna Madhav debut film 'Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi' .The audio release function held yesterday at Prasad Labs and all Mahesh family members incuding Sudheer Babu also graced the event.

Mahesh made some interesting comments on the event and speaks up about his head weight.Mahesh Babu said, “I know Madhav very well. He is really a hardworking guy He worked as assistant director for my Khaleja film. He just came from America. I thought as he joined the film on recommendation, it would be head weight for me. Nevertheless, he worked sincerely. Later, he worked for Dookudu too.. I wish this film to score a big hit. I wish him all the best!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment