Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.
 

Saturday 12 April 2014

Nagarjuna And Mahesh Babu Movie Confirmed

0 comments
Nagarjuna and Mahesh movie is a big gossip in industry and no one are confirmed about this film release but Nagarjuna finally replies on this project. "Yes, I am doing a film with Mani Ratnam with Mahesh Babu and I in the lead. And it's in Telugu. 
Mani gave me a 40-minute narration, and I was clean-bowled by what I heard." Speaking about the deal with Mani ratnam "Actually, Mani has done another Telugu film 'Geetanjali' with me. I guess I bring out the Andhra side of Mani." He also added "Mahesh and I are coming together for the first time. Audiences would expect something special." 
"At the moment, I'm focusing on the release of my family film 'Manam', which stars my father, my son and me. It is a legacy left behind by my father for my fans. And I am the custodian of that legacy." So now start celebrating both Nag and Mahesh fans and wait for the big thing to happen soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment